What We Do
At Monocle, we consult with our clients to design and deliver tailor-made, full-lifecycle solutions for our partners in the banking and insurance sectors, effectively bridging the gap between the business and its operations. As an independent, specialist consulting firm focused on finance, treasury, risk, and
compliance, our expert consulting teams analyse complex client challenges in order to translate business and regulatory imperatives into tangible, end-to-end solutions that deliver both IT- and data-driven results, ultimately providing a commercial edge in highly-competitive markets.
We have seen first-hand how the financial services environment worldwide has been ravaged over the past decade by markets and regulations, and complicated further by legacy systems and complex products that hinder the efficacy of business. As experts in the field, we work closely with our clients to confront these difficult and intricate challenges head-on, utilising our extensive experience in the industry and the very finest consulting teams made up of business, data and IT skillsets, to implement cutting-edge and results-focused projects that add stakeholder value at their core.
With over 16 years in the industry and over 180 consultants in teams across the country and beyond, we have successfully leveraged our experience and expertise, with a long-proven track record of successful delivery and significant value added for shareholders. This consistent success has allowed Monocle to expand its reach internationally, with offices in London and the completion of large projects across Africa, Europe and Asia for global banking and insurance organisations.
What We Do at a Glance:
- Understand our senior client executives' requirements
- Conduct workshops with internal bank product specialists
- Work with systems and with data to accurately create information
- Interpret complex regulations and translate these into action
- Build complex statistical models to predict risk and profitability
- Write detailed requirements specifications for IT stakeholders
- Design and visualise sophisticated output for decision-making
- Provide critical institutional and subject matter expertise
- Advise on strategy in the risk, finance, treasury and compliance spaces